1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar)
2 pastured eggs
1 tsp baking soda
1/3 kefir cream or kefir
1 Tbsp butter (for frying in)
1. Beat together eggs in a big bowl.
2. Add in honey/maple syrup, kefir, ACV, salt, cinnamon, and soaked flour. (mix well)
3. Heat up your skillet with 1 Tbsp of butter.
4. Once everything is mixed together well, sprinkle in the baking soda. (Stir as you sprinkle and it will puff up!!)
*Don’t leave clumps of baking soda (that is why you “sprinkle”), but don’t over stir (you will know if you over-stirred, if the batter is not fluffy anymore)
5. Spoon the batter (it expands)–I would suggest 3-4 TBS– into the hot buttered pan.
6. Cook 1-2 minutes on each side until light brown.