Roasted Daikon Radish, Carrots and Peppers
- 1 bunch daikon radishes (3 daikons), scrubbed and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Combine the daikon, carrots, red peppers, shallot and olive oil on a nonstick baking sheet. Season well with salt and pepper. Roast for 25-30 minutes, stirring once or twice until tender.
- Drizzle the veggies with balsamic vinegar and return to the oven. Roast for an additional 5 minutes. Toss well and then transfer to a serving bowl.