- 4 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup Vegenaise
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- 2 T honey
- 2 1/2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- Celtic salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/4 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated carrot (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento peppers (optional)
- 2 eggs, optional
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the macaroni, and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together the vegenaise, vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in the onion, celery, red pepper, carrot, pimentos, eggs, and macaroni. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving, but preferably overnight.