Saturday, May 21, 2011

80/20 Raw Diet - Day 4

My body doesn't like the 100% raw diet. All the fruit was giving me Restless Legs and preventing me from sleeping at night. The nuts in many of the recipes were making my joints ache. I'm definitely going to maintain a high raw diet: green smoothies, vegetable juice, fruit shakes, raw veggies, a small amount of fruit, etc. while adding in some cooked whole grains and vegetables.

*If anyone knows of a cure for Restless Leg Syndrome, PLEASE let me know!

Day 1


Breakfast:

Fresh Peach Shake (Peach, frozen banana, almond milk)

Mid-morning snack:

Watermelon
Herbal Tea

Lunch:

Raw Tacos - Finished up the leftovers

Mid-Afternoon Snack:

Curry Carrot Soup

1 T Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of water

Homemade Spelt English Muffin with Earth Balance butter and 100% Fruit Jam

Dinner:

Brown Rice and Spinach Casserole





No comments:

Post a Comment